Quite simply….It makes you feel great!
- Yoga makes the body and mind strong and flexible.
- It also improves the functioning of the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems.
- Regular yoga practice brings about emotional stability and clarity of mind.
- Yoga improves posture. Many yoga postures focus on the alignment of the spine and core stability.
- Yoga helps increase the range of motion in joints.
- Reduces injury. Creating stronger joints and flexible muscles can help prevent injuries. This is important in every day life as well as for people involved in sport.
- Improved breathing. Yoga will teach you how to take slower and deeper breaths, which in turn increases the lung function and the body’s relaxation response.
- Increases concentration level. Yoga teaches you to focus more on the present. It provides greater coordination, memory and reaction times.